Sunday, April 26, 2009

self portrait


This was a very fun and natural painting to do. I was able to complete it fairly quickly and I am quite happy with the results. It is defiantly going into ARTOMATIC with the solar plates. Like all my paintings it is about 3' by 4'. Unfortunately I only have 11 feet of space which means I have to downsize the vision for this next show. I basically have two avenues that I work in depending on my mood. Half of my images are loner hippies and half are rainbow. Since my last show was my rainbow stuff the next one will probably be loner hippie stuff.

ARTOMATIC info:
I am on the third floor of the half street building next to Nationals Stadium. I am very happy about my location because the third floor is very active, there is a lounge, tattoo parlor, stage, and a theater.

No comments: